Package: naspro-bridges (0.5.1-3)
Links for naspro-bridges
Download Source Package naspro-bridges:
- Debian QA Group
- Homepage [naspro.sourceforge.net]
collection of bridges to LV2
NASPRO bridges is a collection of bridges to LV2 which, once installed, allow users to use plugins developed for other plugin standards in LV2 hosts.
This release contains two such bridges: a LADSPA (+ LRDF) and a DSSI one.
The LADSPA bridge supports every feature of LADSPA and LRDF except:
* run_adding() and set_run_adding_gain(). * LRDF factory presets.The DSSI bridge does not support:
* GUIs; * MIDI programs; * maximum number of events per run_synth() - it is 4096, should be enough in most cases; * run_synth_adding() - as before; * run_multiple_synths() and run_multiple_synths_adding() - no extension to do that and it may also be impossible to support those.
Other Packages Related to naspro-bridges
- dep: libnabrit3 (>= 0.3.0)
- LV2 bridging helper library
- dep: libnacore5 (>= 0.3.0)
- NASPRO core library