Package: nftlb (0.6-1)
Links for nftlb
Download Source Package nftlb:
- Arturo Borrero Gonzalez
- Homepage [github.com]
nftables load balancer
nftlb stands for nftables load balancer, the next generation linux firewall that replaces iptables, is adapted to behave as a complete load balancer and traffic distributor.
nftlb is provided with a JSON API, so you can use your preferred health checker to enable/disable backends or virtual services and automate processed with it.
The nftables framework used for load balancing can outperform typical LVS deployments by 10x.
Other Packages Related to nftlb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.17) [arm64, ppc64el]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.7) [armhf]
- dep: libev4 (>= 1:4.04)
- high-performance event loop library modelled after libevent
- dep: libjansson4 (>= 2.3)
- C library for encoding, decoding and manipulating JSON data
- dep: libmnl0 (>= 1.0.3-4~)
- minimalistic Netlink communication library
- dep: libnftables1 (>= 0.9.4)
- Netfilter nftables high level userspace API library