Paket: libopenimageio1.8 (1.8.17-bionic2+9.0trisquel1)
Links für libopenimageio1.8
Quellcode-Paket openimageio herunterladen:
- Debian PhotoTools Maintainers (E-Mail-Archiv)
- Matteo F. Vescovi
- Homepage [www.openimageio.org]
Library for reading and writing images - runtime
OpenImageIO is a library for reading and writing images, and a bunch of related classes, utilities, and applications. Main features include:
* Extremely simple but powerful ImageInput and ImageOutput APIs for reading and writing 2D images that is format agnostic -- that is, a "client app" doesn't need to know the details about any particular image file formats. Specific formats are implemented by DLL/DSO plugins.
* Format plugins for TIFF, JPEG/JFIF, OpenEXR, PNG, HDR/RGBE, Targa, JPEG-2000, DPX, Cineon, FITS, BMP, ICO, RMan Zfile, Softimage PIC, DDS, SGI, PNM/PPM/PGM/PBM, Field3d, WebP. More coming! The plugins are really good at understanding all the strange corners of the image formats, and are very careful about preserving image metadata (including Exif, GPS, and IPTC data).
* An ImageCache class that transparently manages a cache so that it can access truly vast amounts of image data (thousands of image files totaling hundreds of GB) very efficiently using only a tiny amount (tens of megabytes at most) of runtime memory. Additionally, a TextureSystem class provides filtered MIP-map texture lookups, atop the nice caching behavior of ImageCache.
* Several image tools based on these classes, including iinfo (print detailed info about images), iconvert (convert among formats, data types, or modify metadata), idiff (compare images),igrep (search images for matching metadata). Because these tools are based on ImageInput/ImageOutput, they work with any image formats for which ImageIO plugins are available.
* A really nice image viewer, iv, also based on OpenImageIO classes (and so will work with any formats for which plugins are available).
* Supported on Linux, OS X, and Windows.
* All available under the BSD license, so you may modify it and use it in both open source or proprietary apps.
This package contains the runtime library for building programs that use libOpenImageIO.
Andere Pakete mit Bezug zu libopenimageio1.8
- dep: libboost-filesystem1.65.1
- filesystem operations (portable paths, iteration over directories, etc) in C++
- dep: libboost-system1.65.1
- Operating system (e.g. diagnostics support) library
- dep: libboost-thread1.65.1
- portable C++ multi-threading
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.0) [amd64]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.2) [i386]
- dep: libgif7 (>= 5.1)
- library for GIF images (library)
- dep: libilmbase24 (>= 2.3.0)
- several utility libraries from ILM used by OpenEXR
- dep: libjpeg8 (>= 8c)
- Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library (dependency package)
- dep: libopencolorio1v5
- complete color management solution - runtime
- dep: libopenexr23
- runtime files for the OpenEXR image library
- dep: libopenjp2-7 (>= 2.0.0)
- JPEG 2000 image compression/decompression library
- dep: libpng16-16 (>= 1.6.2-1)
- PNG library - runtime (version 1.6)
- dep: libraw16 (>= 0.16.0)
- raw image decoder library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 7)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtiff5 (>= 4.0.3)
- Tag Image File Format (TIFF) library
- dep: libwebp6 (>= 0.5.1)
- Lossy compression of digital photographic images.
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime