Package: erlang-yapp (2.0.4+dfsg-2ubuntu0.1)
Links for erlang-yapp
Download Source Package yaws:
- Debian Erlang Packagers (Mail Archive)
- Sergei Golovan
- Homepage [yaws.hyber.org]
Erlang application for deploying Yaws webserver applications
Yaws-yapp (Yaws application handler) is a helper application. It takes care of adding, and removing, the applications into a running server. When anyone access the server with an URL that matches the path for an added application, the docroot will be temporarily switched to where the web pages for that application are located.
This package includes the Yapp Erlang module which can be used in Yaws embedded mode without separate server config.
Other Packages Related to erlang-yapp
- dep: erlang-mnesia (>= 1:20.2.2+dfsg)
- Erlang/OTP distributed relational/object hybrid database
- dep: erlang-yaws (= 2.0.4+dfsg-2ubuntu0.1)
- Erlang application which implements HTTP webserver
- sug: yaws-yapp
- Provides an easy way to deploy applications for Yaws webserver