Package: vim-tiny (2:8.0.1453-1ubuntu1.9)
Links for vim-tiny
Download Source Package vim:
- Debian Vim Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- James McCoy
- Homepage [vim.sourceforge.io]
Vi IMproved - enhanced vi editor - compact version
Vim is an almost compatible version of the UNIX editor Vi.
This package contains a minimal version of Vim compiled with no GUI and a small subset of features. This package's sole purpose is to provide the vi binary for base installations.
If a vim binary is wanted, try one of the following more featureful packages: vim, vim-nox, vim-athena, vim-gtk, or vim-gtk3.
Other Packages Related to vim-tiny
- dep: libacl1 (>= 2.2.51-8)
- Access control list shared library
- dep: libselinux1 (>= 1.32)
- SELinux runtime shared libraries
- dep: libtinfo5 (>= 6)
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- dep: vim-common (= 2:8.0.1453-1ubuntu1.9)
- Vi IMproved - Common files
- sug: indent
- C language source code formatting program