Package: libhttp-message-perl (6.14-1)
Links for libhttp-message-perl
Download Source Package libhttp-message-perl:
- Debian Perl Group (Mail Archive)
- Xavier Guimard
- Homepage [metacpan.org]
perl interface to HTTP style messages
The HTTP::Message distribution contains classes useful for representing the messages passed in HTTP style communication. These are classes representing requests, responses and the headers contained within them.
The HTTP::Headers class encapsulates HTTP-style message headers. The headers consist of attribute-value pairs also called fields, which may be repeated, and which are printed in a particular order. The field names are cases insensitive.
Instances of this class are usually created as member variables of the HTTP::Request and HTTP::Response classes, internal to the library.
Other Packages Related to libhttp-message-perl
- dep: libencode-locale-perl
- utility to determine the locale encoding
- dep: libhttp-date-perl
- module of date conversion routines
- dep: libio-html-perl
- open an HTML file with automatic charset detection
- dep: liblwp-mediatypes-perl
- module to guess media type for a file or a URL
- dep: liburi-perl
- module to manipulate and access URI strings
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language