Package: openshadinglanguage (1.10.9-thomas~bionic9+9.0trisquel1)
Links for openshadinglanguage
Download Source Package openshadinglanguage:
- Thomas Schiex
- Homepage [github.com]
Small but rich language for programmable shading - compiler
Open Shading Language (OSL) is a small but rich language for programmable shading in advanced renderers and other applications, ideal for describing materials, lights, displacement, and pattern generation.
OSL was developed by Sony Pictures Imageworks for use in its in-house renderer used for feature film animation and visual effects. The language specification was developed with input by other visual effects and animation studios who also wish to use it.
OSL is robust and production-proven, and was the exclusive shading system for big VFX films such as "Men in Black 3: and "The Amazing Spider-Man," animated features such as "Hotel Transylvania", and several other films currently in production.
This package contains command line programs such as OSL compiler.
Other Packages Related to openshadinglanguage
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0) [amd64]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.2) [i386]
- dep: libilmbase24 (>= 2.3.0)
- several utility libraries from ILM used by OpenEXR
- dep: libopenimageio1.8
- Library for reading and writing images - runtime
- dep: libopenshadinglanguage1.10 (= 1.10.9-thomas~bionic9+9.0trisquel1)
- Small but rich language for programmable shading - runtime
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- sug: openshadinglanguage-doc
- Small but rich language for programmable shading - document