Package: libpulse-mainloop-glib0 (1:11.1-1ubuntu7.11+9.0trisquel1)
Links for libpulse-mainloop-glib0
Download Source Package pulseaudio:
- Pulseaudio maintenance team (Mail Archive)
- Sjoerd Simons
- Felipe Sateler
- Homepage [www.pulseaudio.org]
PulseAudio client libraries (glib support)
PulseAudio, previously known as Polypaudio, is a sound server for POSIX and WIN32 systems. It is a drop in replacement for the ESD sound server with much better latency, mixing/re-sampling quality and overall architecture.
Client libraries used by applications that access a PulseAudio sound server via PulseAudio's native interface.
This package adds support for glib2 client applications.
Other Packages Related to libpulse-mainloop-glib0
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4)
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libpulse0 (= 1:11.1-1ubuntu7.11+9.0trisquel1)
- PulseAudio client libraries
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||21.6 kB||156 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||22.0 kB||156 kB||[list of files]|