Package: libcurl3-nss (7.58.0-2ubuntu3.22)
Links for libcurl3-nss
Download Source Package curl:
- Alessandro Ghedini
- Ian Jackson
- Homepage [curl.haxx.se]
easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (NSS flavour)
libcurl is an easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library, supporting DICT, FILE, FTP, FTPS, GOPHER, HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP, IMAPS, LDAP, LDAPS, POP3, POP3S, RTMP, RTSP, SCP, SFTP, SMTP, SMTPS, TELNET and TFTP.
libcurl supports SSL certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT, FTP uploading, HTTP form based upload, proxies, cookies, user+password authentication (Basic, Digest, NTLM, Negotiate, Kerberos), file transfer resume, http proxy tunneling and more!
libcurl is free, thread-safe, IPv6 compatible, feature rich, well supported, fast, thoroughly documented and is already used by many known, big and successful companies and numerous applications.
SSL support is provided by NSS.
Other Packages Related to libcurl3-nss
- dep: libgssapi-krb5-2 (>= 1.14+dfsg)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
- dep: libidn2-0 (>= 0.6)
- Internationalized domain names (IDNA2008/TR46) library
- dep: libldap-2.4-2 (>= 2.4.7)
- OpenLDAP libraries
- dep: libnghttp2-14 (>= 1.12.0)
- library implementing HTTP/2 protocol (shared library)
- dep: libnspr4 (>= 2:4.9-2~)
- NetScape Portable Runtime Library
- dep: libnss3 (>= 2:3.26)
- Network Security Service libraries
- dep: libpsl5 (>= 0.13.0)
- Library for Public Suffix List (shared libraries)
- dep: librtmp1 (>= 2.4+20131018.git79459a2-3~)
- toolkit for RTMP streams (shared library)
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: ca-certificates
- Common CA certificates