Package: libcurl3-gnutls (7.58.0-2ubuntu3)
Links for libcurl3-gnutls
Download Source Package curl:
- Alessandro Ghedini
- Ian Jackson
- Homepage [curl.haxx.se]
easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (GnuTLS flavour)
libcurl is an easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library, supporting DICT, FILE, FTP, FTPS, GOPHER, HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP, IMAPS, LDAP, LDAPS, POP3, POP3S, RTMP, RTSP, SCP, SFTP, SMTP, SMTPS, TELNET and TFTP.
libcurl supports SSL certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT, FTP uploading, HTTP form based upload, proxies, cookies, user+password authentication (Basic, Digest, NTLM, Negotiate, Kerberos), file transfer resume, http proxy tunneling and more!
libcurl is free, thread-safe, IPv6 compatible, feature rich, well supported, fast, thoroughly documented and is already used by many known, big and successful companies and numerous applications.
SSL support is provided by GnuTLS.
Other Packages Related to libcurl3-gnutls
- dep: libgnutls30 (>= 3.5.6)
- GNU TLS library - main runtime library
- dep: libgssapi-krb5-2 (>= 1.14+dfsg)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
- dep: libidn2-0 (>= 0.6)
- Internationalized domain names (IDNA2008/TR46) library
- dep: libldap-2.4-2 (>= 2.4.7)
- OpenLDAP libraries
- dep: libnettle6
- low level cryptographic library (symmetric and one-way cryptos)
- dep: libnghttp2-14 (>= 1.12.0)
- library implementing HTTP/2 protocol (shared library)
- dep: libpsl5 (>= 0.13.0)
- Library for Public Suffix List (shared libraries)
- dep: librtmp1 (>= 2.4+20131018.git79459a2-3~)
- toolkit for RTMP streams (shared library)
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: ca-certificates
- Common CA certificates