Package: libgtk2-gladexml-perl (1.007-2build4)
Links for libgtk2-gladexml-perl
Download Source Package libgtk2-gladexml-perl:
- Debian Perl Group (Mail Archive)
- Ryan Niebur
- Homepage [gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net]
Perl interface to use user interfaces created with glade-2
libgtk2-gladexml-perl allows a Perl developer to use the gladexml part of the libglade library.
Glade is a free user interface builder for Gtk+ and GNOME. After designing a user interface with glade-2 the layout and configuration are saved in an XML file. libglade is a library which knows how to build and hook up the user interface described in the Glade XML file at application run time.
This module even allows developers to load a interface definition into a scalar to customize them just before loading the application itself.
Find out more about GNOME at http://www.gnome.org.
The perl bindings follow the C API very closely, and the C reference documentation should be considered the canonical source: http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/libglade/index.html
This module is part of gtk2-perl.
To discuss gtk2-perl, ask questions and flame/praise the authors, join firstname.lastname@example.org at lists.gnome.org.
Also have a look at the gtk2-perl website and sourceforge project page, http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net
Other Packages Related to libgtk2-gladexml-perl
- dep: libglade2-0 (>= 1:2.6.4-2~)
- library to load .glade files at runtime
- dep: libglib-perl
- interface to the GLib and GObject libraries
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2-perl
- Perl interface to the 2.x series of the Gimp Toolkit library
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: perl (>= 5.26.0-4)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language