Package: libpulse-ocaml-dev (0.1.2-1build5)
Links for libpulse-ocaml-dev
Download Source Package ocaml-pulseaudio:
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Samuel Mimram
- Romain Beauxis
- Homepage [savonet.sourceforge.net]
OCaml interface to the pulseaudio library
This package provied an interface to the PulseAudio sound server for OCaml programmers.
PulseAudio, previously known as Polypaudio, is a sound server for POSIX and WIN32 systems. It is a drop in replacement for the ESD sound server with much better latency, mixing/re-sampling quality and overall architecture.
This package contains all the development stuff you need to develop OCaml programs which use ocaml-pulseaudio.
Other Packages Related to libpulse-ocaml-dev
- dep: libpulse-dev
- PulseAudio client development headers and libraries
- dep: libpulse-ocaml (= 0.1.2-1build5)
- OCaml interface to the PulseAudio sound server
- dep: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries