Package: libtwolame-dev (0.3.13-3)
Links for libtwolame-dev
Download Source Package twolame:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Sebastian Ramacher
- Homepage [www.twolame.org]
MPEG Audio Layer 2 encoder (development files)
TwoLAME is an optimized MPEG Audio Layer 2 (MP2) encoder. It is based on tooLAME by Mike Cheng, which in turn is based upon the ISO dist10 code and portions of LAME.
TwoLAME does NOT support MPEG Audio Layer 3 (MP3) encoding due to patent issues surrounding MP3.
However, as most MPEG Audio players are able to play layer 2 (MP2) files, TwoLAME makes a very good drop-in replacement for LAME and other layer 3 encoders.
This package contains the static library and header files.
Other Packages Related to libtwolame-dev
- dep: libc6-dev
- GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files
- dep: libtwolame0 (= 0.3.13-3)
- MPEG Audio Layer 2 encoding library
- dep: pkg-config
- manage compile and link flags for libraries
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||86.2 kB||486 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||87.1 kB||463 kB||[list of files]|