Package: dmeventd (2:1.02.167-1ubuntu1)
Links for dmeventd
Download Source Package lvm2:
- Debian LVM Team
- Bastian Blank
- Homepage [sources.redhat.com]
Linux Kernel Device Mapper event daemon
The Linux Kernel Device Mapper is the LVM (Linux Logical Volume Management) Team's implementation of a minimalistic kernel-space driver that handles volume management, while keeping knowledge of the underlying device layout in user-space. This makes it useful for not only LVM, but software raid, and other drivers that create "virtual" block devices.
This package contains a daemon to monitor events of devmapper devices.
Other Packages Related to dmeventd
- dep: libdevmapper-event1.02.1 (>= 2:1.02.110)
- Linux Kernel Device Mapper event support library
- dep: libdevmapper1.02.1 (>= 2:1.02.110)
- Linux Kernel Device Mapper userspace library
- dep: liblvm2cmd2.03 (>= 2.03.07)
- LVM2 command library