Package: libgconf-2-4 (3.2.6-6ubuntu1)
Links for libgconf-2-4
Download Source Package gconf:
- Josselin Mouette
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Jeremy Bicha
- Laurent Bigonville
- Homepage [projects.gnome.org]
GNOME configuration database system (shared libraries)
GConf is a configuration database system for storing application preferences. It supports default or mandatory settings set by the administrator, and changes to the database are instantly applied to all running applications. It is written for the GNOME desktop but doesn't require it.
This package contains the shared libraries.
This package is for legacy applications and no longer used by GNOME.
Other Packages Related to libgconf-2-4
- dep: gconf2-common (= 3.2.6-6ubuntu1)
- GNOME configuration database system (common files)
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.9.14)
- simple interprocess messaging system (library)
- dep: libdbus-glib-1-2 (>= 0.78)
- deprecated library for D-Bus IPC
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.35.9)
- GLib library of C routines
- rec: gconf-service
- GNOME configuration database system (D-Bus service)