Package: libio-async-ssl-perl (0.22-2)
Links for libio-async-ssl-perl
Download Source Package libio-async-ssl-perl:
- Debian Perl Group (Mail Archive)
- Andrej Shadura
- Homepage [metacpan.org]
use SSL/TLS with IO::Async
IO::Async::SSL extends existing IO::Async classes with extra methods to allow the use of SSL or TLS-based connections using IO::Socket::SSL. It does not directly provide any methods or functions of its own.
Primarily, it provides SSL_connect and SSL_listen, which yield IO::Socket::SSL-upgraded socket handles or IO::Async::Stream instances, and two forms of SSL_upgrade to upgrade an existing TCP connection to use SSL.
As an additional convenience, if the SSL_verify_mode and SSL_ca_* options are omitted, the module will attempt to provide them by quering the result of IO::Socket::SSL's default_ca function. Otherwise, the module will print a warning and set SSL_VERIFY_NONE instead.
This description was automagically extracted from the module by dh-make-perl.
Other Packages Related to libio-async-ssl-perl
- dep: libfuture-perl (>= 0.33)
- module for operations awaiting completion
- dep: libio-async-perl (>= 0.66)
- modules for asynchronous event-driven programming
- dep: libio-socket-ssl-perl (>= 2.003)
- Perl module implementing object oriented interface to SSL sockets
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language