Package: libreoffice-writer2xhtml (1.4-8)
Links for libreoffice-writer2xhtml
Download Source Package writer2latex:
- Debian LibreOffice Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Rene Engelhard
- Chris Halls
- Homepage [writer2latex.sourceforge.net]
Writer/Calc to XHTML converter extension for LibreOffice
Writer2LaTeX is a java utility to convert OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice documents – in particular documents containing formulas – into other formats. It is actually a collection of four converters, i.e.:
1) Writer2LaTeX converts documents into LaTeX 2e format for high quality typesetting. 2) Writer2BibTeX extracts bibliographic data from a document and stores it in BibTeX format (works together with Writer2LaTeX). 3) Writer2xhtml converts documents into XHTML 1.0 or XHTML 1.1+MathML 2.0 with CSS2. 4) Calc2xhtml is a companion to Writer2xhtml that converts Calc documents to XHTML 1.0 with CSS2 to display your spreadsheets on the web.
This package contains the extension providing writer2xhtml for LibreOffice.
Other Packages Related to libreoffice-writer2xhtml
- dep: libreoffice-core (>= 1:2.3.0~oog680m1)
- office productivity suite -- arch-dependent files
- dep: libreoffice-java-common (>= 1:2.3.0~oog680m1)
- office productivity suite -- arch-independent Java support files