Пакунок: towncrier (19.2.0-1)
Links for towncrier
Download Source Package towncrier:
- Ben Finney
- Homepage [pypi.org]
compiler for project news file
Towncrier is a utility to produce useful, summarised news files for your project. Rather than reading the VCS history as some newer tools do, or having one single file which developers all write to, towncrier reads “news fragments” which contain information *useful to end users*.
towncrier delivers the news which is convenient to those that hear it, not those that write it.
That is, a “news fragment” (a small file containing just enough information to be useful to end users) can be written that summarises what has changed from the “developer log” (which may contain complex information about the original issue, how it was fixed, who authored the fix, and who reviewed the fix). By compiling a collection of these fragments, towncrier can produce a digest of the changes which is valuable to those who may wish to use the software.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з towncrier
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-click
- Wrapper around optparse for command line utilities - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-incremental
- Library for versioning Python projects
- dep: python3-jinja2
- small but fast and easy to use stand-alone template engine
- dep: python3-toml
- library for Tom's Obvious, Minimal Language - Python 3.x