软件包: openexr (2.3.0-3bionic1+9.0trisquel1)
- Debian PhotoTools Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Mathieu Malaterre
- Matteo F. Vescovi
- 主页 [www.openexr.com]
command-line tools for the OpenEXR image format
OpenEXR is a high dynamic-range (HDR) image file format developed by Industrial Light & Magic for use in computer imaging applications.
OpenEXR's features include:
* Higher dynamic range and colour precision than existing 8- and 10-bit image file formats. * Support for the "half" 16-bit floating-point pixel format. * Multiple lossless image compression algorithms. Some of the included codecs can achieve 2:1 lossless compression ratios on images with film grain. * Extensibility. New compression codecs and image types can easily be added by extending the C++ classes included in the OpenEXR software distribution. New image attributes (strings, vectors, integers, etc.) can be added to OpenEXR image headers without affecting backward compatibility with existing OpenEXR applications.
This package contains the following tools:
* exrheader, a utility for dumping header information. * exrstdattr, a utility for modifying OpenEXR standard attributes. * exrmaketiled, for generating tiled and rip/mipmapped images. * exrenvmap, for creating OpenEXR environment maps. * exrmakepreview, for creating preview images for OpenEXR files.
其他与 openexr 有关的软件包
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libilmbase24 (>= 2.3.0)
- several utility libraries from ILM used by OpenEXR
- dep: libopenexr23
- runtime files for the OpenEXR image library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- sug: exrtools