软件包: printer-driver-hpijs (3.21.2+dfsg1-2+9.0trisquel1)
- Debian Printing Team (Mail Archive)
- Didier Raboud
- Till Kamppeter
- 主页 [developers.hp.com]
HP Linux Printing and Imaging - printer driver (hpijs)
This package contains an IJS printer driver for Ghostscript, which adds support for most inkjet printers and some LaserJet printers manufactured by HP. It is also required for HPLIP fax support.
The Debian package of hpijs includes the so-called rss patch, to use pure black ink instead of composite black in printers that don't do color map conversion in firmware.
HPIJS can take advantage of Ghostscript IJS KRGB support when available, to enhance black printing on printers that do color map conversion in firmware and are thus not affected by the old rss patch.
Users of the CUPS printing system are advised to also install the hplip package, and use the hp CUPS backend to send data to the printer. HPLIP supports USB and networked devices, and enables extended HPIJS functionality such as border-less printing. Selecting any hpijs ppd in CUPS will use hpijs automatically.
HPIJS is meant to be used through the foomatic system (see the foomatic-filters package or foomatic-rip in the cups-filters package).
其他与 printer-driver-hpijs 有关的软件包
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.9.14)
- simple interprocess messaging system (library)
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libhpmud0 (= 3.21.2+dfsg1-2+9.0trisquel1)
- HP Multi-Point Transport Driver (hpmud) run-time libraries
- dep: libjpeg8 (>= 8c)
- Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library (dependency package)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- rec: ghostscript
- interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF