软件包: cscope (15.9-1)
- Tobias Klauser
- Jari Aalto
- tony mancill
- 主页 [cscope.sourceforge.net]
interactively examine a C program source
Cscope is an interactive text screen based source browsing tool. Although it is primarily designed to search C code (including lex and yacc files), it can also be used for C++ code.
Using cscope, you can easily search for where symbols are used and defined. Cscope is designed to answer questions like:
- Where is this variable used? - What is the value of this preprocessor symbol? - Where is this function in the source files? - What functions call this function? - What functions are called by this function? - Where does the message "out of space" come from? - Where is this source file in the directory structure? - What files include this header file?
其他与 cscope 有关的软件包
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.28) [armhf]
- dep: libncurses6 (>= 6)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libtinfo6 (>= 6)
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- sug: cscope-el