套件： librobottestingframework-doc (2.0.1+ds1-2build1)
- Debian Science Maintainers (郵件存檔)
- Daniele E. Domenichelli
- 主頁 [robotology.github.io]
Robot Testing Framework - documentation
It is a generic and multi-platform testing framework for the test driven development (TDD) which is initially designed for the robotic systems. However, it can be used for any TDD system. The framework provides functionalities for developing and running unit tests in a language and middleware independent manner. The test cases are developed as independent plug-ins (i.e., using scripting languages or built as dynamically loadable libraries) to be loaded and executed by an automated test runner. Moreover, a fixture manager prepares the setup (e.g., running robot interfaces, simulator) and actively monitors that all the requirements for running the tests are satisfied during the execution of the tests. These functionalities along with other facilities such as the test result collector, result formatter and remote interface allow for rapid development of test units to cover different levels of system testing.
This package contains the documentation and example files.
其他與 librobottestingframework-doc 有關的套件
- dep: doc-base
- utilities to manage online documentation
- dep: libjs-jquery
- dep: lynx
- classic non-graphical (text-mode) web browser
- 或者 www-browser
- 本虛擬套件由這些套件提供： abrowser, dillo, edbrowse, elinks, epiphany-browser, falkon, hv3, konqueror, links, links2, luakit, lynx, netrik, netsurf-fb, netsurf-gtk, qutebrowser, sugar-browse-activity, surf, w3m, wslu, xemacs21-mule, xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn, xemacs21-nomule